As I continue with my mission to help you shop for fabulous gifts without breaking the bank, today we have gifts that you can purchase that are under $20. If you are just beginning the series you can go back to the gifts for under $5 post here, the gifts for under $10 gift guide here, or yesterday’s gifts for under $15. Let’s dive into today’s choices.
- Handsy Bookends $18.95 (Tech Tools via Amazon) For the reader in your life who could use a decorative and creative way to store books.
- Key Chain Charger $13.99 (Home Depot)
This is a great gift for the friend that is addicted to Apple products. This Apple certified charger fits on your keychain, is stylish and portable. Great for the I-Phone user who always has issues with their phone battery being low.
3. Charging Clutch (17.98) (New York and Company)For any friend who like a stylish way to charge their phone. He universal charger is compatible with most phones. What a cute clutch for a day of after Christmas shopping and a discreet way to charge your phone without having to worry about the battery draining.
4. Vanilla Puddin Chardonnay $16.99 (Vanilla Puddin)
The year of Black Girl Magic and Entrepreneurship continues. This wine is the creation of Gabrielle Union. While I am not a fan of Chardonnay, you may be or you may have a friend who is and this wine would make a great gift.
5. Monogrammed Journals $18.00 (Anthropologie)
A stylish option and it is not very large, so it can easily fit into a purse. Also a great gift for that entrepreneur in your life who takes lots of notes or that person who like to write everything down.
6. The Body Shop Gift Set $19.00 (The Body Shop)
A gift for the person who is always asking “Do you have any lotion?” This gift set will allow that person to always have hand cream on hand (no pun intended, well maybe unintentionally). There is a cream for the car, one for the purse and one for the work or gym bag. Now you can ask them for lotion.
7. Dice USB Charger $14.29 (Target)
For the man in your life, or the person who cannot seem to keep up with their charger, this is a great option. Who would ever lose this?
8. We’re Going To Need More Wine $14.99 (Amazon)
What better way to wind down the remainder of the year than with a good book? Several celebrities have released books this year like Taranji Henson and Jennifer Lewis. This is a great time to take advantage of the sales and grab one or several of their books to enjoy. And this particular book with a glass of Vanilla Puddin, would make for a nice relaxing evening. (All of the aforementioned books are under $20).
9. World Traveler Mugs $7.99 each (World Market)
What a way to encourage the person in your life who always talks about travel and never goes anywhere. Pick up a few of this mugs to encourage them to make their dreams a reality. What a creative way to push them closer to their dream destination.
10. Marble Coasters $12.99 for a set of $ (World Market)
Another nice gift selection for the hostess in your life or that sister in law or cousin that is always screaming about a coaster for your drink. The neutral tone would make the perfect addition to any home décor.