So maybe you find yourself with a little more money to spend on gifts this year. Maybe that bonus kicked in or you had more in your holiday club account (do they still do that)? Or maybe you are feeling a little more generous. Whatever the case may be there is a little more in your budget than $5, so today’s guide will be for gifts under $10.
- New York and Company Scarf and Glove Set $5.99 (www.nyandcompany.com)For the person who always seems to loose their winter accessories, this is a great selection. The sets come in a variety of colors as well as a variety of styles for the scarves.
- Soap and Glory Gift Set $7.99 (www.target.com)What girl wants to go into the New Year with rough hands and feet? Hopefully no one. This Soap and Glory gift set will help them keep those hands and feet soft and smooth.
- H&M Pineapple Scented Candle $6.99 (www.hm.com)This candle comes in the cutest ceramic jar with a lid. For those of you who reuse items, I am sure this item can be reused once the candle is done. This candle is a great addition to home or office décor and I am sure it will also be a topic of conversation. It also comes in White.
- “With a Sparkle In Her Eye” Notebook $8.47 (nyandcompany.com)As I said yesterday, every woman needs a cute, stylish and fancy journal. Here is one from New York and Company and it is another budget friendly option. A great journal to write down goals and dreams for the coming year, or an excellent option for a woman who bullet journals.
- Personalized Reusable Starbucks Inspired Mugs $10 (MamaCeeCeesCreations Etsy)We all know that one, or maybe more than one person who just has to have their Starbucks. This is one way that they can make sure that the Barista doesn’t spell their name wrong or that no one else walks away with their drink (hopefully).
- Christmas Salts of the World $7.99 (target.com)For the foodie or cook in your life Target has a series of gift sets, one with salts of the world (in pic above) and the other is a series of preserves. Either option would be a great choice for the foodie in your life. Many foodie gifts can be quite expensive but this is a budget friendly option.
- Ear Bud Case $10 (www.mytagalongs.com)
As you can see this item is on Oprah’s Favorite Things List 2017. A great option to carry your earbuds on a daily basis, an even greater way to carry your earbuds when you travel. In a variety of colors as well as a few prints this is a great option for any of the tech savvy people in your life.
- Shea Moisture Gift Set $9.99 (www.target.com)
Shea Moisture has become a household name. The Body Wash and Lotion gift sets come in a variety of scents and are available at Target. A great way to gift a friend and/or coworker during this season. Also available at a great price.
9. Eye Glass Holder $7 (www.amazon.com)
So if you have a friend like me who needs their glasses to see, and can never find them, this is a great gift. Most of the time the glasses are on my forehead, but they often get placed around the house and within reach but out of sight. This is a great idea for the friend like me who is always searching for their eyeglasses.
10. Tea Canister Gift Set $5.99 (Target)
For the tea lover in your life how about a beautiful glass canister to collect the tea bags. Target has these two option each of them accompanied with their own tea bags to get you started.
So again you see that Christmas shopping does not have to break your budget. As a matter of fact, everyone on our list can have something that they will use and something that will suit their personality. How wonderful to get someone a present that they will actually like and use and that won’t be in the White Elephant or Kwanzaa celebration. Come back tomorrow for gifts under $15. Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping.
Be Blessed! Be Fabulous!