Welcome to the first in what is to be many installments of a new segment being launched on the blog. This is the first week of Sound off Sunday. This is exactly what it sounds like an opportunity to sound off about what ever may be on your mind or heart, good, bad or indifferent. This is your weekly chance to interact with my and others within the Single Sole community,
Here are some things I would like to sound off on:
- The President and First Lady at the China State Dinner (really the First Lady and her stunning appearance that night).
- Scandal and Empire are back on TV (to be honest I am more of a Scandal fan than an Empire fan). But I am really missing Power!
- The fact that I have been on vacation and have to go back to work on Wednesday.
- Viola Davis Emmy acceptance speech. (#Black Girls Rock)!
- The commercial with Mary J. Blige, Taraji Henson and Kerry Washington for Apple Music.
- The Papal visit to the United States.
- Senator Boehner resigning.
- The debate over defunding Planned Parenthood.
- The fact that I love the Elle Varner song Fuck It All (Because sometimes you really feel that way).
- The hilarious Empire parody Jimpire done by Jimmy Fallon.
What are some things you would like to Sound off On as we move into this week?
Time for you to Sound Off